• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel sports and fitness

D02575575

User name: D02575575
Title of introduction: sports and fitness
Your name/ Alias: Chi Ibeji
Where are you from? Miami FL
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? yes
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to grow my youtube channel and make money
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? softball,baseball, jogging and running
What is your biggest dream? my niche is fitness and sports, I want to do videos regarding basketball, baseball, football and etc
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSXBt3gD93U74cx2u9Iu6g

OP
OP
D

D02575575

hello my name is chi ibeji my niche is sports and fitness and i really want to go towards the right path. can someone tell me where to start with my channel. i want to get more subscribers and viewers. please help

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.