• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Anybody a programmer?

Glitchy Crafting

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I would like others to share their projects for inspiration.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm starting to learn a bit of coding in my high school IT class. We are doing python language, but we literally just started discussing it today at the first day back so I haven't started much else with it so far.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I recommend learning one language at a time. It's better to have a deep understanding in one language than to have a general understanding in multiple.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I am learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I would like others to share their projects for inspiration.

@Glitchy Crafting, I happen to be a software developer by profession! I'm also a very detailed oriented person. So I enjoy the challenge of tweaking small things in code to make software faster, more efficient, more user friendly, etc.

If you enjoy coding and are learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript, consider building yourself a brand website for your YouTube channel! There is no better way to learn than by doing something with your skills! I've been working on my website a few months now, tweaking it a little bit every few days. I think I've got it working pretty good on mobile and desktop (responsive design) and optimized pretty good for speed and seo. Fun project anyway! And learned lots along the way (getting up to speed with the latest website optimization techniques and tools to pass google's "lighthouse testing" which is set to affect search rankings in May).

Feel free to checkout my website for inspiration: BensTechLab.com (This is a "static website", no wordpress or anything, no database backend. I use the "hugo" static site generator).