• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi from Xmandre

Xmandre

User name: Xmandre
Title of introduction: Hi from Xmandre
Your name/ Alias: Xmandre
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? On youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? for help me to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want that my youtube channel help me to do better videos
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? play guitar,training martial arts, play videogames, read books
What is your biggest dream? earn money with my youtube channel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtl4Jh6IomgfhU96G_8DsTw/

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Xmandre, welcome to our community. I always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I still have plans to learn. I might just get a guitar this coming year and teach myself to play. Might even turn it into a channel of me learning to play.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Xmandre
OP
OP
Xmandre

Xmandre

Hello @Xmandre, welcome to our community. I always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I still have plans to learn. I might just get a guitar this coming year and teach myself to play. Might even turn it into a channel of me learning to play.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
hi thank u for the answer,im learning also to play violin