• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Mark Brewer - Football Freestyle

Brewman06

Subscriber Goal
User name: Brewman06
Title of introduction: Mark Brewer - Football Freestyle
Your name/ Alias: Brewman
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find people to work with me to create new videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I make videos to entertain, motivate and inspire others. I would like to grow my channel so more people can enjoy and get something from my videos. I would love to be able to make some professional videos. Getting 100 subscribers would be amazing!
How frequently do you upload? I would say fortnightly
What are your hobbies? Keeping healthy, football, cars, family, films.
What is your biggest dream? To do something positive with my freestyle football.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCh_6aei43rCnVXnMFl17tPQ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brewman06

Brewman06

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone. Please check out some of my videos and if you are interested in a collaboration with me contact me. This could be with your music, animation, editing or a motivational mindset approach etc. Open to other ideas too.

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Brewman06, welcome to our community. It's a great place to meet other YTers and maybe find some connections for collabs and more.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php