• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel The Intro of an Aspiring Tarot Business Owner

Pretty Hermit Tarot

Subscriber Goal
User name: Pretty Hermit Tarot
Title of introduction: The Intro of an Aspiring Tarot Business Owner
Your name/ Alias: Pretty Hermit
Where are you from? Georgia from the United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from a YouTube channel growth mentor through one of their videos. I think her name is Cathryn Manning....
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I was curious on how to grow my new channel, but I also wanted to feel like I was part of a community. I'm very lonely these days. I hope to make worthwhile connections that will open other doors just in case YouTube doesn't work out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to help someone change their life around. As for my channel, I want to reach 100 subs with the next 2 months. I also want to earn enough money to start my own spiritual/tarot business so that I can get known and help even more people.
How frequently do you upload? I post tarot/oracle videos every weekend.
What are your hobbies? I sing in different languages for fun and color in coloring books. Of course, I read tarot and oracle cards, but I pretty much eat, sleep, and breathe spirituality.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to learn Korean, live in South Korea, and be a model or Kpop idol as well as managing my own graphic design business and tarot business! Lol.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXALwtoBAlhsLvkhj_UvTA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.