• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel 21 y/o Grinding On YouTube For 4 Years

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: NanoniumTheDude
Title of introduction: 21 y/o Grinding On YouTube For 4 Years
Your name/ Alias: Nano/Nanonium
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't remember exactly but I believe it was from a YouTube Creator, possibly Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find another place where I could engage with the community of fellow YouTubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To educate people about Discord and how to grow discord communities which will create friendships
How frequently do you upload? Bi-weekly atm, trying to go weekly soon though
What are your hobbies? Video games & video production
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be so financially stable that I can spend my days doing what I am passionate about
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWIG4ydxLMJZNvzBFL8TUQ?sub_confirmation=1

nochbesser

Guest writer essays agency
Hi,

I'm Uschi Steedman, an artist, yoga-pilates instructor and writer. I came across your educational channel yesterday and just wanted to say thanks.
My Discord community is not big, but I would also like to create a YouTube channel for my audience. Is it better to start my channel immediately or should I wait till I get more members on Discord?
Thanks,
Uschi

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: NanoniumTheDude
Title of introduction: 21 y/o Grinding On YouTube For 4 Years
Your name/ Alias: Nano/Nanonium
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't remember exactly but I believe it was from a YouTube Creator, possibly Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find another place where I could engage with the community of fellow YouTubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To educate people about Discord and how to grow discord communities which will create friendships
How frequently do you upload? Bi-weekly atm, trying to go weekly soon though
What are your hobbies? Video games & video production
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be so financially stable that I can spend my days doing what I am passionate about
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWIG4ydxLMJZNvzBFL8TUQ?sub_confirmation=1
Hey welcome !