• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Revamping my thumbnails! Please give me your feedback!

AuroraB

Subscriber Goal
Trying so many different ways! Please keep in mind, this is a first draft. Just looking at composition, text, etc. These are not necessarily the pictures I would choose, but it just to give an idea. I do walking videos through Tokyo and need more eye catching thumbnails. What do you think?
Photo_1608112671165.png

Reactions: Training Center

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Currently it's a very nice clean tidy thumbnail. I'd only suggest maybe making you a bit bigger, and boosting the overall saturation of the image and possibly contrast. It's a lovely thumbnail but currently it's a little flat in colour tone. I'd experiment with boosting the colours a bit more :)

Reactions: Mr_3ppozz
OP
OP
AuroraB

AuroraB

Subscriber Goal
Currently it's a very nice clean tidy thumbnail. I'd only suggest maybe making you a bit bigger, and boosting the overall saturation of the image and possibly contrast. It's a lovely thumbnail but currently it's a little flat in colour tone. I'd experiment with boosting the colours a bit more :)
I can definitely do that with the color and make myself bigger. But I really appreciate the advice!!

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I would play around with color saturation on the image itself. I feel like the red doesn't "go" with the rest of the thumbnail and I see that you're using it to help the wording stand out a bit more. Experiment with colors that complement (instead of clash with) the greenery in the rest of the image.

Training Center

trainingcenter.events
Subscriber Goal
Trying so many different ways! Please keep in mind, this is a first draft. Just looking at composition, text, etc. These are not necessarily the pictures I would choose, but it just to give an idea. I do walking videos through Tokyo and need more eye catching thumbnails. What do you think?
View attachment 8550
It's cool but maybe you can add some your social media, you can see some refrence on freepik.com or envato element.. But it's nice, keep going!

Dr_Alan_Science

Known Member
I think you may add the "play" button in the middle part of the video, so when people sees that, they will want to click it really much. It's an interesting psychology that i have been using

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I like the use of colour on the video thumbnail. I've started using red and white on mine as I feel they pop nicely.

Dr_Alan_Science

Known Member
Actually, to be better. I think you should make sure there aren't any people in the background. Like you can choose a time like 2 AM, so nobody was there so you can take the picture.