• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Great recipes. To lick your fingers.

Scicel69

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Scicel69
Title of introduction: Great recipes. To lick your fingers.
Your name/ Alias: Snicel69
Where are you from? Slovenia
How did you find TubeBuddy? from YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to earn on YouTube so I can travel and post my travels around the world
How frequently do you upload? 1 or 2 video on week
What are your hobbies? cooking , diving , modeling RC , food and travel ,...
What is your biggest dream? Life without work
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Snicel69

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Scicel69, welcome to our community. A worthy goal though you may have to do some spending first for the travels to make videos for your channel before you start earning for future travels. Still pretty cool.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Reactions: Scicel69
OP
OP
Scicel69

Scicel69

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Scicel69, welcome to our community. A worthy goal though you may have to do some spending first for the travels to make videos for your channel before you start earning for future travels. Still pretty cool.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 8524
still not working