• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Quirky, down to earth therapist, advocate for the arts.

Venus Springs

User name: Venus Springs
Title of introduction: Quirky, down to earth therapist, advocate for the arts.
Your name/ Alias: Kesha Martin
Where are you from? This one is tough to answer..born in UK, mother is native Texan. Lived in CA, then Texas most of my life...I live in Spain now
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtubers @NickNimmin @AnneDube. Not sure who I heard from first.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for community support in a place safe from sub for sub nonsense and spam.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to create an informative and helpful channel about all things mental wellness. I would like to create a community of support and advocates for the arts, because in my opinion this is so important to maintaining mental health.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Drawing, painting, guitar travel, writing and youtubing
What is your biggest dream? To get to a place where I can be able to help others more and maintain a healthy work life balance.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChDLB_m6PFC1HwfRrlB6Ubg

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Venus Springs
OP
OP
Venus Springs

Venus Springs

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:
Thank you. I think I fixed it. I did go over the forum rules before I posted. Did I miss anything else?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
No, you are all set. Next step is working towards getting your forum badge and access to the feedback forums

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Venus Springs, welcome to our community. I like your goal, mental awareness is such an important thing, especially these days with the way things are.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

• Love
Reactions: Venus Springs
OP
OP
Venus Springs

Venus Springs

Hello @Venus Springs, welcome to our community. I like your goal, mental awareness is such an important thing, especially these days with the way things are.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 8525

View attachment 8525

Thank you. I apologize for not responding sooner. I missed your comment. I'm still learning how to navigate things.