• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel my channel is cooking and baking channel

bakhtawar

User name: bakhtawar
Title of introduction: my channel is cooking and baking channel
Your name/ Alias: bakhtawar
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? tell me my friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i don't know about tubebuddy , i want only see my video everyone. if is possible.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want all time good and healthy food make and upload for everyone.
How frequently do you upload? I'm new but i always try after 2 days .
What are your hobbies? cooking and Baking my hobbies
What is your biggest dream? i have no any Dream. I want only happy all time with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEyvKldO3Ms2zCIDYvOwvcA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @bakhtawar, welcome to our community. We have some amazing posts with great ideas and tips to help you on your journey to grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php