• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My channel is difficult to develop

AshwinR

TubeBuddy User
what should I do so that the videos I make attract viewers

You have to have vision for your channel. If you have to ask this you're not ready in my opinion. Go figure out what yout want to show people. If you figure this out, find a channel which is successful in doing this and try to find out why they are successful.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Very simple:

1) Know your audience
2) Make good content that watchable, searchable and sharable.
3) Be consistent
4) Learn about SEO
5) Watch our livestreams to learn tips and tricks and Feedback Friday on Discord (see Discord link on top right corner of page) for channel reviews
6) Have patience
7) Believe in yourself

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It sounds like you're starting, so I'd say forcus on YOUR passion. You're going to be doing YouTube for years, it's not just a get rich quick thing.

1) Determine what your passion is
2) make good content on your passion (as brave saide)

but I would add 3) research your target audience. Know WHO you are targeting. Targeting anyone and everyone won't benefit you much. Know who your core audience is, research what they want, and make content to cater to what they want. That will make your content more watchable, meaning you'll get more watch time, and people will be more inclined to subscribe because they know what you create is in line with their passions.

I started wanting to just make art. Lots of people "just make art" so I decided to narrow down on drawing dinosaurs. The automatically attracts a range or audiences from teens, to parents who play videos for their kids. So that means I simply have to research what teens-parents are interested in the world of dinosaurs... they're interested in Spinosaurus... boom, instant content that draws people in and gains views.

Know who your target audience is, that alone will make targeting, and making good content that targets a specific audience a lot easier.

AshwinR

TubeBuddy User
then how do I make the videos I make relevant and liked by the audience

Do some research. If you don't know what kind of content to create, I really think it is not the best Idea to start a YouTube channel. It seems you just want to start content which is successful. If you have a hobby, maken content about that.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
then how do I make the videos I make relevant and liked by the audience
Knowing what you're interested in helps. I see someone holding a camera in you display picture. Does that mean you're interested in photography? The best way to know how to make better videos relevant to what's liked by your audience is that you have to know what you're interested in, then watch and study how others in your niche do it. What kind of editing do they do, what kind of camera angels do they use, etc etc.