• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel hi im chloe

Chlo with the flow

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Chlo with the flow
Title of introduction: hi im chloe
Your name/ Alias: Chloe
Where are you from? Im from the united states
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a youtuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw that it was a way to join a community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanna get to 1k subscribers by this summer and gain an active community that loves my content.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to run
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
UCAa973oNHeYUPih2_gUPplA

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Chlo with the flow, welcome to our community. That's actually a pretty catchy name. Props for that.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Chloe, welcome to the forums! This is definitely a wonderful and helpful community to be a part of. Best of luck with your channel, I hope you reach your goals soon :blush:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. Do check out Brave Starr's instructions for fixing the error message at the bottom of your posts!