• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just a small YouTuber that is trying to put a smile and laugh on the face of many!

DatGuyBlaze

User name: DatGuyBlaze
Title of introduction: Just a small YouTuber that is trying to put a smile and laugh on the face of many!
Your name/ Alias: DatGuyBlaze
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a video on YouTube about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I heard that it was great to join a positive community to expand and meet other content creators in the process.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to ultimately create a community that helps other small creators out by not just subscribing, but having them become apart of our community of helpers to light the candle metaphorically for others to grow. In this way, feedback and support will always be there to help them out. Also mainly putting a smile and laugh on the faces of many people in the world!
How frequently do you upload? Daily, but I sometimes occassionally upload weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming with my community and meeting other people to spread pro-activity.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to hit 1 million subscribers and have a community full of people willing to help other creators and the world one step at a time.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClK6odCDTj0HE1N4a-sEfzA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @DatGuyBlaze, welcome to our community. It's always a pleasure to have new members join our family of Youtubers.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png