• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Strength and honour to you my TubeBuddy Buddies.

sherazyousaf

www.sherazyousaf.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: sherazyousaf
Title of introduction: Strength and honour to you my TubeBuddy Buddies.
Your name/ Alias: Sheraz
Where are you from? London, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? A random referral from someone who's used it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A suggestion from Reddit so connect with people also trying to improve their YT channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first main goal is to get to 1100 subs. I'll re-assess as I get closer. I'm not sure which lives I would save. Depends on my mood I spose.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Gym stuff, watching AOT, searching for a good film but often watching an old one I've seen before, being a lover and also a fighter in equal amounts, eating lentil crisps
What is your biggest dream? I have given up on dreams and just hope for an easy-going reality.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/screamdump

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @sherazyousaf, welcome to our community. Our community has some amazing ideas and tips that can help you on your journey to grow your channel. It's just a matter of looking around to see what you find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Curious as to where on Reddit you saw the recommendation?