• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Is this a good thumbnail for my YouTube Channel, I have 5 other ones but one of my favorites

Inspired4Legacy

Subscriber Goal
3DD727F3-2285-419C-8FFF-8F8BB795F757.jpeg
3DD727F3-2285-419C-8FFF-8F8BB795F757.jpeg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Do you mean thumbnail or channel banner? If thumbnail, it will be very hard to read. If a banner, it might work out, but it has no info on your posting schedule, etc.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I assume this is meant to be a banner, and I assume the final banner will be a lot sharper, otherwise it's too blurry and hard to read. Also, I can gather it's about pokemon somehow, but I'm not sure specifically what element of Pokemon it focuses on, cards? The games? The tv series? all the above? If it's about all of the above, get rid of "like comment share" and replace that with something like "weekly pokemon culture videos" or something like that. Like comment share subscribe and all that tends to look a bit desperate in a channel banner. I don't mind the colour style and black and white and red theme, and the pokemon with glasses is a nice touch, has some personality there. "inspired 4 legacy" looks cool, but I'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean outside of sounding cool.