• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Please Welcome BensTechLab! Computer Tech, Home Automation, Video Tech

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BensTechLab
Title of introduction: Please Welcome BensTechLab! Computer Tech, Home Automation, Video Tech
Your name/ Alias: Ben
Where are you from? Vancouver, BC, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Probably Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with other TubeBuddy users.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Unlike some, I do NOT want to replace my day job, but rather to keep YouTube fun, encourage professional development, and create opportunities for myself to play with new tech.
How frequently do you upload? Just getting started! But aiming for weekly.
What are your hobbies? All things tech, including cameras, lights, computers, home automation, etc. But also an avid outdoorsman hiking, backpacking, cycling, etc.
What is your biggest dream? Well this is a loaded question... Perhaps one day I'd like to be debt free, while owning my house (no mortgage) while making a good income. That would be the dream! It would be very low stress/freeing to be in that position.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbDeizTFnEytnyH26l8lL-Q

OP
OP
BensTechLab

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Well I've actually been on the forum here for a while... and paying for TubeBuddy for a while... but just got my first video uploaded now! Wanted to wait to introduce myself until I at least a video on my channel! :p

I've spent the last 6+ months preparing my home studio space and collecting a bit of equipment. It really did take longer than I thought to get going!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome. Good to hear you got started and are ready to go. You've been around, so you know to ask questions if you have them!