• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Renaissance man is my game.

Andyseous

User name: Andyseous
Title of introduction: Renaissance man is my game.
Your name/ Alias: Andyseous
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Instagram, I saw a lot of people posting their trophies
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want to put myself out their and grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want grow and keep diving into topics that I find interesting.
How frequently do you upload? Daily and weekly
What are your hobbies? Drawing, architecture, construction, games, collecting, list goes on.
What is your biggest dream? is to design a skyscraper or start a construction business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpPmi5G_MWhNzdg65KuE7Q

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Very cool hobby! I love architecture and skyscraper design as well. I actually downloaded Cities Skylines in the hopes of playing a bit more city construction gaming. Seems you've listed gaming as a hobby I guess you've probably played a few of those types of games as well. Interesting that you found us through Instagram, that's definitely a new way to find us :)
Hope you enjoy yourself! :D

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: