• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel James here, and I collect Pok├⌐mon cards and post positive videos!

Inspired4Legacy

Subscriber Goal
User name: Inspired4Legacy
Title of introduction: James here, and I collect Pokémon cards and post positive videos!
Your name/ Alias: James Robinson Jr
Where are you from? Louisville KY
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ad on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to network with other great minded youtubers and content creators and build off each other, being the best is always everyoneΓÇÖs goal but to be the best while you put people on to the best is where the real legends are!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to build a family of my own, a legacy, its why my youtube channel is called Inspired4Legacy, iΓÇÖve been public figure for 21+ consecutive years and as IΓÇÖm still living, I will continue to work hard and push myself for greatness!
How frequently do you upload? Daily, Once every/every 2 days
What are your hobbies? Collector, Video Games, Designing Jackets, Music, Working Out, Cooking, Spending time with loved ones
What is your biggest dream? To be a public speaker and be a content creator, waking up doing what i love most. Putting smiles on faces, filling bellys with laughter, and putting positivity into great minds
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvTeyc42-DuSO-7SY6-WKZblvs8yoIq7T

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: