• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel I offer a technological watch in French every Monday

scr33tch

User name: scr33tch
Title of introduction: I offer a technological watch in French every Monday
Your name/ Alias: Frederic Boisdron
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through sponsorship in a video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a problem updating information on Channelytics.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Offer a meeting for technology enthusiasts. With my column, I propose to condense my technological watch of the last week in a single video of a few minutes.
How frequently do you upload? One video per week, with a few extra specials.
What are your hobbies? New technologies, robotics, 3D printing, virtual reality, etc.
What is your biggest dream? Take a trip to orbit, or even to the Moon or Mars.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/FredericBOISDRON

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Nice to see another tech youtuber starting up! Although I do not speak french (well I have a small amount of french buried deep in my head from grade school, ha, ha).

OP
OP
scr33tch

scr33tch

Thanks to you. I went to see your channel, but you don't seem to have posted any videos yet. Good luck to you !

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks to you. I went to see your channel, but you don't seem to have posted any videos yet. Good luck to you !

Hey, I just posted my first video today! It's in the promo section of the forum too. Or you can try my channel link.

Thanks for checking it out and good luck to you as well!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: