• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I live In the Netherlands (Europe) and film about my life with my Russian Blue Kitten

AshwinR

TubeBuddy User
User name: AshwinR
Title of introduction: I live In the Netherlands (Europe) and film about my life with my Russian Blue Kitten
Your name/ Alias: Ashwin
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To see how people promote their channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would lik to grow to 500 subs before the end of 2020
How frequently do you upload? Every 2 weeks
What are your hobbies? Computers, Computer Networking, Star Trek & Anime
What is your biggest dream? To have lived life to the fullest!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE1KB-IG2HUJoCJ4R5PGu5A

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: AshwinR
Title of introduction: I live In the Netherlands (Europe) and film about my life with my Russian Blue Kitten
Your name/ Alias: Ashwin
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To see how people promote their channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would lik to grow to 500 subs before the end of 2020
How frequently do you upload? Every 2 weeks
What are your hobbies? Computers, Computer Networking, Star Trek & Anime
What is your biggest dream? To have lived life to the fullest!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE1KB-IG2HUJoCJ4R5PGu5A
Hello... Welcome you to TubeBuddy forum <3

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: