• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey I am Sheeeev66! and I am new here!

Sheeev66

User name: Sheeev66
Title of introduction: Hey I am Sheeeev66! and I am new here!
Your name/ Alias: Sheev
Where are you from? Israel
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched for tools for finding good keywords for youtube on google and I found TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw the sponsored upgrades thingy so I asked myself "why not?" because I have an SEO strategy that got me a lot of views so I can maybe share it with you guys!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make tutorials (gaming related) that are straight forward, easy to follow, and aren't over complicated like most of the other tutorials out there.
How frequently do you upload? I currently don't really have a schedule because I have a lot of exams so I need to free my time for learning.
What are your hobbies? I play piano, I love to code, I am learning to fly planes, I love solving math problems (complicated ones, like trigonometric functions and stuff)
What is your biggest dream? I want to be an astrophysicist at NASA and an astronaut!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/sheeev66

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: