• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Motorcycles and more

Meifesto

User name: Meifesto
Title of introduction: Motorcycles and more
Your name/ Alias: Meifesto
Where are you from? The Netherlands

How did you find TubeBuddy? Known about it a long time, never really went through with it. Until now ;)

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Mainly curious about people experience, because when you give Tubebuddy access to your channelstats, you also give them access to "View, edit and permanently delete your YouTube videos, ratings, comments, and captions". Which is one of the reasons that always kept me shy from it.

So what is the best way to know and learn about it more than a dedicated forum.
With a program and community this big it should be all fine. Still careful ;)

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Nowadays mainly my own enjoyment.
Being a way to work a bit less would be awesome, but not a real target.
Probably keep setting targets and ideas that mean i would have to push myself into further growth; knowledge, mentally, etc.

How frequently do you upload? Twice a week most commonly
What are your hobbies? Motorcycles is the main one of course. A whole channel devoted around it ;)
Second one would be youtube, my own channel, but also certain communities around other channels.

And thirdly reptiles/exotics :)

What is your biggest dream? Nice farm area, dirttrack and small forest area, shed for multiple bikes and some big nice enclosures :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0GsG9cJoHfs7hc7m_71Lg

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to do a great introduction!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
Meifesto

Meifesto

Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to do a great introduction!
You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

And fixed, didn't knew the custom links didn't work.