• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Youtube playlist

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
Good evening my fellow youtuber I am thinking if I make a playlist to my channel mixes with other viral videos from other famous youtuber is there a chance my videos get viral as well? What do you think?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm not 100% sure how to interpret your question, so I'll answer it both ways.
If you mean reuse someone else's viral content (not link, reupload) you are violating YouTube's TOS.
If you mean create a playlist that links to other people's viral content and includes your content, you may get some views, but most of the views will be redirected to their channel and wil follow their end screens, etc.

Focusing on delivering your own quality content is a much better and sustainable long-term strategy. Most of what you are asking about might give you a temporary bump, but as soon as people realize the rest of your content doesn't match the "viral" content, they will unsubscribe and you haven't gained anything.

OP
OP
cherryrose02

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
I'm not 100% sure how to interpret your question, so I'll answer it both ways.
If you mean reuse someone else's viral content (not link, reupload) you are violating YouTube's TOS.
If you mean create a playlist that links to other people's viral content and includes your content, you may get some views, but most of the views will be redirected to their channel and wil follow their end screens, etc.

Focusing on delivering your own quality content is a much better and sustainable long-term strategy. Most of what you are asking about might give you a temporary bump, but as soon as people realize the rest of your content doesn't match the "viral" content, they will unsubscribe and you haven't gained anything.
Thankyou for your advice