• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I want to inspire people to take action on there dreams and aspirations!

Purpose Served

User name: Purpose Served
Title of introduction: I want to inspire people to take action on there dreams and aspirations!
Your name/ Alias: PS
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend recommended TubeBuddy and said it had an awesome community.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to meet other people that's on the same journey as me. I love the since of people encouraging others to keep creating whatever it is that they are creating. There's always something that we can learn from each other especially if it appeals to us.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Through my channel I want people to realize that by chasing your passion and changing your hobby into a pursuit of mastery should grant you blissful enjoyment. Through you discovering your purpose hopefully you spread the energy outwards and encourage someone to do the same through your deeds and actions.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to play basketball! Basketball has taught me so many valuable life lessons and this has brought me many of my success! I currently play for the Delaware Snipers which is an ABA team
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to play in the NBA and the first person to not play for both a High School/college team. Hopefully this encourages people that its never too late nor impossible to do the things that they most desire from providing a service or product.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ49nru6BWIt51eBRuUsqxw/videos?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: