• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel probability comparison | Formulating data and statistics in creative ways

kingofcompa

User name: kingofcompa
Title of introduction: probability comparison | Formulating data and statistics in creative ways
Your name/ Alias: James
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? From google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because TubeBuddy has powerful tools that enhance any channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading
What is your biggest dream? My biggest wish is to see the number of million views on my channel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc65ZgJ6xBjOZq8dGMlzwgA/featured

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I like the concept for your channel!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
kingofcompa

kingofcompa

Welcome! I like the concept for your channel!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

I'm glad you liked it, well I'll spend the next minute reading the rules, thank you ;)