• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Coffee For Two Please!... That's us just a young happy couple sharing our life with the world.

Coffee For Two

User name: Coffee For Two
Title of introduction: Coffee For Two Please!... That's us just a young happy couple sharing our life with the world.
Your name/ Alias: Coffee For Two
Where are you from? United States/ Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Carthrin Manning/Content Bug
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We wanted to engage with more people aspiring to be Youtubers and see is others go through the same struggles as us when it comes to growing.
Plus! As far as we see it, video/content creation is a form of art. Who wouldn't want to surround themselves with other artists and creators...just sounds to fun to miss out.
Right?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Collectively we want to use our Youtube Channel as a vehicle to achieve our goals as a couple and as individuals. My name is Nick and I was medically retired from the military at 22. Youtube has become a form of therapy to me to replace my angers from my previous lifestyle with a fun and creative outlet. Doing this with Tatiana 'le girlfriend' has really brought us closer and shown us how to communicate while being in a creative process.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, However the times sometimes change from morning to night.
What are your hobbies? We are creatives! So lets hit the list....acting, singing, dancing, painting, drawing, writing books and honestly the one we want to do the most TRAVEL!
What is your biggest dream? Honestly?......Just to the live happiest life we can.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmP3QFLuKWtguCAThYeHbyQ?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I'm also based in Scottsdale!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Love
Reactions: Coffee For Two