• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel "Long time listener, first time caller" sort of thing

minusthirtyfilms

TubeBuddy Pro
www.minusthirtyfilms.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: minusthirtyfilms
Title of introduction: "Long time listener, first time caller" sort of thing
Your name/ Alias: Steve, but the channel is Minus Thirty Films.
Where are you from? Canada, the centre cold part to be more specific.
How did you find TubeBuddy? It came up through searches on how to develop and grow a youtube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Seeing, and exploring. Looking to learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: It'd be pretty cool if it was my full time job.
How frequently do you upload? I try weekly. COVID making it harder to produce content though.
What are your hobbies? My day job is working in film. It ain't a hobby, so I guess that makes my channel the hobby.
What is your biggest dream? My family being healthy and happy. Boring? Maybe for you. For me it's honestly the biggest dream.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB2V6ExYUNcSCSPmnj4QZNQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
minusthirtyfilms

minusthirtyfilms

TubeBuddy Pro
www.minusthirtyfilms.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Cheers!