• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube revenue is not updating

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
Good morning you I got monetized from youtube almost a month now and I been making $4 to $8 a day now but suddenly my revenue came back to cents and zero for 3 days now since yt updated I suppose to recurved my revenue because I do have views and wh each day I suppose to have $4 to $10 each day but since my fellow youtuber back home get there revenue and I donΓÇÖt I am scared why what is happpenin? So my question is anybody else here is experiencing this situation? What is the solution? What can I do?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I generally wouldn't rely on the "estimate" reports. Just like view counts etc, they sometimes pause. I've had times where I was under the impression I wouldn't make the $100 monthly threshold because it was reporting somewhere around the 60-90 mark for the past 30 days (the minimum is 100 for a payout) only to actually have a lot more end up showing up. Not sure if that's because of the American/Australian conversion, but generally I wouldn't pay much attention to it. It's an estimate for a reason, and sometimes there's bugs and delays in reporting. If it goes for a week then maybe be concerned. You should also check the monetization status of your videos as well. But I rarely check it.

Screenshot (5408).png

Ok, so I just checked and from december 6-7 (actually, december 8 as well) it says "data processing" which probably means exactly that, they're processing data. So it sounds like you're not the only one. Again, I wouldn't worry about it. There's nothing you can do about it anyway, all you can do it make more content and wait for the data to catch up.

Reactions: cherryrose02
OP
OP
cherryrose02

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
I generally wouldn't rely on the "estimate" reports. Just like view counts etc, they sometimes pause. I've had times where I was under the impression I wouldn't make the $100 monthly threshold because it was reporting somewhere around the 60-90 mark for the past 30 days (the minimum is 100 for a payout) only to actually have a lot more end up showing up. Not sure if that's because of the American/Australian conversion, but generally I wouldn't pay much attention to it. It's an estimate for a reason, and sometimes there's bugs and delays in reporting. If it goes for a week then maybe be concerned. You should also check the monetization status of your videos as well. But I rarely check it.

View attachment 8419
Ok, so I just checked and from december 6-7 (actually, december 8 as well) it says "data processing" which probably means exactly that, they're processing data. So it sounds like you're not the only one. Again, I wouldn't worry about it. There's nothing you can do about it anyway, all you can do it make more content and wait for the data to catch up.

thankyou

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Benny1985

There's always a 1-day amount of time to process revenue even for US YouTubers. If there's overseas conversions.... Watch out... You'll get your money. Its the 8th and unless its different for everyone, it really won't matter 'til you get the payout ready for calculation at the end of the month. Be patient. I know that's like saying be patient when you're on fire but... You'll get the money.

StevenGray

Why are you writing about this on the forum? In most cases, the problem is in Google, so write Google a letter and ask the company why it stopped paying you the money that it did before. In general, if I were a YouTuber, then to prevent such cases, I would use software that allows you to monitor everything that happens on your channel. I think https://revenuegrid.com / would be great to handle it -- from money to likes and views. However, I do not plan to create my YouTube channel yet, because I have a business that needs to be managed.

Last edited: