• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Playing emulator games gba, n64, gbc, and Nintendo

Kevinal12

Subscriber Goal
User name: Kevinal12
Title of introduction: Playing games on my android
Your name/ Alias: Kevinal12
Where are you from? Chicago Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy on youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join tubebuddy becuase is a place to get advice and tips to be successful. I want to learn how to a lot of people attention when they watch my videos. I want to learn to use how to use tag, title my videos, intro, and thumbnail.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to entertain people when I play games on emulator android. I want to impress people when I add the rules to make it harder. I want to get more subscriber and views so I can successful. I want to my video to be appealing to the audiences.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily
What are your hobbies? I like to play videos games like switch, wii, and emulator. I like to workout at gym and home to be healthy and strong. I mostly like to play mario, pokemon, and zelda. I like to go to swim in the beach.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is I want youtube channel to become big.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAchdqoiLYdhTo_4Vwew5jA/featured

Last edited: