• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Playing games on my android

Kevinal12

Subscriber Goal
User name: Kevinal12
Title of introduction: Playing games on my android
Your name/ Alias: Akakevgames
Where are you from? Chicago Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy on youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join tubebuddy becuase is a place to get advice and tips to be successful. I want to learn how to a lot of people attention when they watch my videos. I want to learn to use how to use tag, title my videos, intro, and thumbnail.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to entertain people when I play games on emulator android. I want to impress people when I add the rules to make it harder. I want to get more subscriber and views so I can successful. I want to my video to be appealing to the audiences.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily
What are your hobbies? I like to play videos games like switch, wii, and emulator. I like to workout at gym and home to be healthy and strong. I mostly like to play mario, pokemon, and zelda. I like to go to swim in the beach.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is I want my channel to become big.
YouTube Channel Link: UCAchdqoiLYdhTo_4Vwew5jA

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: