• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Admitting to criminal activity in the past, (globally)

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So, I was a guest on a Slab City News show last week. We spoke about my problems with addictions and how I overcame them using plant medicines, Ayahusca specifically. Anyway, they want me back on to talk about a certain chapter in my life. It was a crazed, month long heroin and crystal meth binge in Cambodia with a wanted fugitive who'd escaped from prison in Thailand. I really want to do the podcast, I'm just asking if anyone has any experience of putting out content that might come back to bite them in the arse. Here's the link to the first one, if anyone's interested
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sT77U9UefM&t=10086s

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, while I think your question is fair - "asking if anyone has any experience" - I really think this is a conversation with an attorney and might be something they would answer in a free consult. Legal subtleties are way out of scope for a forum like this, especially give you are asking about countries with very harsh penalties.

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm literally just curious about peoples experiences. I know that TubeBuddy isn't some kind of legal advice guru. HAHA