• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hiyo Everyone, My name is Akarui

Akarui_Plays

Subscriber Goal
User name: Akarui_Plays
Title of introduction: Hiyo Everyone, My name is Akarui
Your name/ Alias: Akarui Plays or Call me Akarui
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was from a from/fellow small youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more what can make me a better content creator, I do want to try and grow a community but i need too learn more what can help me better myself as a content creator.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My biggest goal is just to make people smile. I know it's cliche but i just want to grow a community so i can make people smile and help people through my videos, i want to interact with viewers. I do have sub milestones set but creating a community is my greatest goal.
How frequently do you upload? I upload either everyday or every other day, sometimes 2 videos in one day.
What are your hobbies? i like to play video games of course lol, but i like to look at memes, talking with people, helping friends, listening and making music, watching YouTube videos, and doing dumb stuff.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to entertain people any way that i can. Now a days i see people using entertainment to dry people pockets and not caring about the people who watch/listen to them but i want to interact with people, help them when they're down. I've seen too much of bad things in this world, i really just want to make a living doing something i love and others would enjoy as much as i do.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCyW1nWvGfPnjJ4PYSxq0tHA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Lots of gaming channels hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Akarui_Plays
OP
OP
Akarui_Plays

Akarui_Plays

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Lots of gaming channels hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to check it all out :)