• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life My girl refuses food at random

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So anyways IΓÇÖve been on here less, simple because my little girl has been demanding a LOT of my attention, which IΓÇÖm more than happy to give, sheΓÇÖs my world, but lately sheΓÇÖs been refusing meals at random, I think I know why, but just seeking your thoughts, oh, ironically itΓÇÖs time to feed her NOW (hope she doesnΓÇÖt refuse lol)

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The title reminded me of one memory.

When I was little, it took 2-3 hrs for my mom to feed my meal.

One day my dad got so irritated that he scolded me and I cried and vomited everything. My mom scolded him for running her efforts. My dad did not interfere ever again .

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
So anyways IΓÇÖve been on here less, simple because my little girl has been demanding a LOT of my attention, which IΓÇÖm more than happy to give, sheΓÇÖs my world, but lately sheΓÇÖs been refusing meals at random, I think I know why, but just seeking your thoughts, oh, ironically itΓÇÖs time to feed her NOW (hope she doesnΓÇÖt refuse lol)
Two things. First, there is an age where this happens with just about every child. Persistence helps.

Second, there is a piece of "life advice" I frequently give that comes from this. I call it "the two-year old's dilemma". Basically you never ask a child "are you going to eat your peas?" Because you are allowing them to say no. Instead, you ask "are you going to eat peas or carrots" which lets them decide what to eat, not if they will eat.

Now I realize your daughter may be young for this one, but keep it in mind. Oh, and the same thing works with executives of large companies...