• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Calm And Relax You Boost Your Positive Energy To Achieve More

Calm And Relax You

User name: Calm And Relax You
Title of introduction: Calm And Relax You Boost Your Positive Energy To Achieve More
Your name/ Alias: Richard U.
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet like minds to share ideas and meet new awesome creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help as many people as possible overcome stress and anxiety through my Calm And Relax You Channel.
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice every week
What are your hobbies? Meditation, reading, listening to calm and relaxing music, swimming, and basketball.
What is your biggest dream? To build a huge community with my channel and become the number one hub for Calm and Relax Music
YouTube Channel Link: https://bit.ly/2U7XtX6

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Please note we don't use URL shorteners on the forum because of potential security issues.

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: