• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Getting 4000 hours of watch time fast

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've seen youtube videos "how to gain 4000 watch time fast." what they say is to reply your own playlist which is less than 1hr in multiple incognito browsers and wait. does it work?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well.. even if they get monetized by that method , what's the point if you don't get real views afterwards ?

To earn well, you need to get true subscribers and real viewers in loads.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Don't try to cheat YouTube. Quick fixes never work in the long run.

I get it that it's exciting to get monetized, it got me exiting to. But few people realize that when you just got monetized you barely make any money at all. Back a few years ago during my channels first 365 days with 4k hours I made a total of $88.43, that's $7,37 / month and $0,24 / day. So not much to get excited about. Now of course there are channels that do much better than my channel did back then, but if you are doing much better 4k hours wont be a problem for you to reach. If you have to cheat to reach 4k hours you are most likely doing worse then my channel did back then.

According to TubeBuddy your channel had 3780 views last 30 days. If you go on the good old basic formula 1000 views = $1 that's $3.78 a month. Even if you manage to get a lot more than that, say $5 / 1000 views it's still just $18,9 / month. Would it be worth the risk messing up your channel, having YouTube ban you etc for a few dimes? When you instead could move a bit slower and focus on hard work and dedication to build your channel and reach much more success and money in the long run? My best advice for new and/or smaller channels (like my own) is to focus on getting out more and better content rather than focusing on money. More and better content will give you more views, subscribers, watch time and money in the long run.

But looking at your channel you seems to do pretty good, the amount of views you have gotten with very few videos. If all does views are real organic views4k hours wont be a problem for you to reach if you started uploading a bit more frequent. You Just have 24 videos right now, image if you publish 2 videos a week, then you'll have 70+ in six month, that's a lot of views and watch time but also a lot more ways for people to find your channel.

Last edited:

Akarui_Plays

Subscriber Goal
i recommend don't trusting any how to get views fast or how to get sub fast videos, i suggest learning how the algorithm works to promote your channel. From my time so far as a youtuber, i learned that if you change your video titles so something that'll work with the youtube seo system, people would be more likely to stumble on your videos.

Reactions: ANGELYN

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've seen youtube videos "how to gain 4000 watch time fast." what they say is to reply your own playlist which is less than 1hr in multiple incognito browsers and wait. does it work?
No reputable channel would suggest that, and I suspect anyone suggesting that doesn't really know what they're talking about, and this is coming from me, someone who ISN'T a channel growth expert. If you haven't heard it mentioned by Andew, Nick Nimmin or TubeBuddy, you can assume they're saying that because it "sounds" easy, the gullible will eat that up, and then come back 4000 hours later wondering why it DIDN'T work and complaining.

You can't cheat the system yourself.

Reactions: Cheche004
OP
OP
Cheche004

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
No reputable channel would suggest that, and I suspect anyone suggesting that doesn't really know what they're talking about, and this is coming from me, someone who ISN'T a channel growth expert. If you haven't heard it mentioned by Andew, Nick Nimmin or TubeBuddy, you can assume they're saying that because it "sounds" easy, the gullible will eat that up, and then come back 4000 hours later wondering why it DIDN'T work and complaining.

You can't cheat the system yourself.
I agree but surprisingly they are monetized.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You seem to have a lot of questions pertaining to ways you can scam the system... it can't be done. You are going to have to earn your hours the right way.

YT can see the IP address of your views, theybsee where your views are coming from and whether they are getting likes, comments etc. Do you really think a trick like this will slip by without them noticing and docking you when it comes time to monetize?

ANGELYN

Subscriber Goal
Don't try to cheat YouTube. Quick fixes never work in the long run.

I get it that it's exciting to get monetized, it got me exiting to. But few people realize that when you just got monetized you barely make any money at all. Back a few years ago during my channels first 365 days with 4k hours I made a total of $88.43, that's $7,37 / month and $0,24 / day. So not much to get excited about. Now of course there are channels that do much better than my channel did back then, but if you are doing much better 4k hours wont be a problem for you to reach. If you have to cheat to reach 4k hours you are most likely doing worse then my channel did back then.

According to TubeBuddy your channel had 3780 views last 30 days. If you go on the good old basic formula 1000 views = $1 that's $3.78 a month. Even if you manage to get a lot more than that, say $5 / 1000 views it's still just $18,9 / month. Would it be worth the risk messing up your channel, having YouTube ban you etc for a few dimes? When you instead could move a bit slower and focus on hard work and dedication to build your channel and reach much more success and money in the long run? My best advice for new and/or smaller channels (like my own) is to focus on getting out more and better content rather than focusing on money. More and better content will give you more views, subscribers, watch time and money in the long run.

But looking at your channel you seems to do pretty good, the amount of views you have gotten with very few videos. If all does views are real organic views4k hours wont be a problem for you to reach if you started uploading a bit more frequent. You Just have 24 videos right now, image if you publish 2 videos a week, then you'll have 70+ in six month, that's a lot of views and watch time but also a lot more ways for people to find your channel.
Great ☺️

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You seem to have a lot of questions pertaining to ways you can scam the system... it can't be done. You are going to have to earn your hours the right way.

YT can see the IP address of your views, theybsee where your views are coming from and whether they are getting likes, comments etc. Do you really think a trick like this will slip by without them noticing and docking you when it comes time to monetize?

People forget to realize that YouTube/Google/Alphabet is an extremely large business. It wouldn't surprise me if they have an HA pair of of Palo Alto's with SSL decrypt and Device ID Fingerprinting at every AWS colocation. If you are using the same PC and using a VPN tunnel, they can still identify the PC that is being used, based off of certain indicators that get picked up when you connect to youtube.com (their servers)

Companies like YouTube take their security very seriously... so cheating the system is really not a wise idea.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
People forget to realize that YouTube/Google/Alphabet is an extremely large business. It wouldn't surprise me if they have an HA pair of of Palo Alto's with SSL decrypt and Device ID Fingerprinting at every AWS colocation. If you are using the same PC and using a VPN tunnel, they can still identify the PC that is being used, based off of certain indicators that get picked up when you connect to youtube.com (their servers)

Companies like YouTube take their security very seriously... so cheating the system is really not a wise idea.
LOL, I can assure you google doesn't co-host with AWS :)

Fingerprinting is more effective for tracking. DeviceID is only a small part of how a fingerprint is created. And having been on the detection end, most of the people who are doing the spamming suck at security. It doesn't take much to ID it.

Reactions: Bears and Butters

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Like others have mentioned, just concentrate on getting organic viewers and subscribers by creating watchable content. I was worried about the 4k hrs of viewing when I started out but after 6 months of starting my channel and about 30+ uploads, I began to see a steady float of daily viewers without needing to self-promote on social media. If you have watchable content, the hrs come in naturally and as you gain closer to 1k subscribers, the growth of watch hrs grows in relations to your subscribers. Scamming the system may work temporarily but was that your goal for starting a channel?