• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Open air preacher grateful to come across this group

J316 Ministries

User name: J316 Ministries
Title of introduction: Open air preacher grateful to come across this group
Your name/ Alias: Jamie/ J316 Ministries
Where are you from? Columbia, SC
How did you find TubeBuddy? Accidentally stumbled across TB while exploring videos on building a channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hopefully, to meet some like minded individuals, those who would be encouraged by this type of ministry, as well as others I can learn from and apply to our channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Lord willing, to get the Gospel to as many individuals as possible, as well as to see believers encouraged and motivated to share their faith.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? M an older dad with a 5 YT old son, so a lot of time with him. I enjoy fishing, and, periodically, trying to play my guitar a little.
What is your biggest dream? My greatest desire to to see my son come to know Christ.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTxK_2U012KjnxbwetJIRSQ

Reactions: Mardoche pro

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: J316 Ministries