• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Artist and LEGO Enthusiast.

SilentMode

silentmode.tv
Subscriber Goal
User name: SilentMode
Title of introduction: Artist and LEGO Enthusiast.
Your name/ Alias: Drew (SilentMode)
Where are you from? London, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for practical ways to grow my YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Am keen to bounce ideas off of others in a similar position, perhaps establishing connections and doing collaborations to help each other out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Showcasing my work, building a small community of like-minded people, making a small income to be able to continue my work... and of course obtaining subscribers! I would be over the moon with 10,000.
How frequently do you upload? On average twice a month, with whatever content I have at the time.
What are your hobbies? Designing and building models out of LEGO, making LEGO-inspired artwork and creations, travelling (currently within Europe), going to restaurants.
What is your biggest dream? As well as making a living from my creations, to have my own official LEGO set made.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/silentmodetv

Reactions: Cheche004

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: SilentMode
Title of introduction: Artist and LEGO Enthusiast.
Your name/ Alias: Drew (SilentMode)
Where are you from? London, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for practical ways to grow my YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Am keen to bounce ideas off of others in a similar position, perhaps establishing connections and doing collaborations to help each other out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Showcasing my work, building a small community of like-minded people, making a small income to be able to continue my work... and of course obtaining subscribers! I would be over the moon with 10,000.
How frequently do you upload? On average twice a month, with whatever content I have at the time.
What are your hobbies? Designing and building models out of LEGO, making LEGO-inspired artwork and creations, travelling (currently within Europe), going to restaurants.
What is your biggest dream? As well as making a living from my creations, to have my own official LEGO set made.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/silentmodetv
I really love your targets. wishing you good luck to achieve them soon