• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Creator of Ballet Videos

GracefulBeast

www.sergeipoluningracefulbeast.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: GracefulBeast
Title of introduction: Creator of Ballet Videos
Your name/ Alias: Pam Boehme Simon / GracefulBeast... but you can call me Pam.
Where are you from? Orange, Texas... east of Houston, right on the Texas/Louisiana border.
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube video suggestion.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I felt like it would be a good place to learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wish to promote the art of ballet while making a little money for myself. My goals are to bring ballet to a wider audience and make enough money each month to matter. Not a great deal, just enough to pay a bill or two.
How frequently do you upload? Usually once every two weeks.
What are your hobbies? Ballet, computers, WoW, cats, existing with Parkinson's Disease.
What is your biggest dream? To have time to enjoy the things I like to do, to have enough money to not have to worry about it, and to be able to help my kids and other family if/when they need it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/pamboehmesimon

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! My oldest daughter studied ballet and loved it! Unfortunately her teacher retired an she lost interest...

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: