• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Easy Homemade Cookies | Oatmeal Cream | It's National Cookie Day YUM !

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Let's Make Some Cookies ! These Oatmeal Cream Cookies are delicious. It's national Cookie Day today. What are you going to Bake today? These cookies are so tasty. I just had to make some cookies today to share with you guys. A couple of fun facts about cookies. 54% of Americans prefer homemade cookies. Do You? 43% or more than 1/3 of Americans have finished a whole row of Oreos in one sitting. Have you, I haven't, but my husband has. Join me and let's bake some Easy Homemade oatmeal cream cookies. Happy National Cookie Day! Love Ya
Cassandra Celeste

LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 500 SUBS AND HAVE ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!

MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
THIS HELPS YOUTUBE KNOW TO SHOW MORE PEOPLE MY VIDEOS. THIS WILL GIVE US A BROADER COMMUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING KIDS AND MY JOURNEY TO FINALLY CHOOSE ME AND GET HEALTHY.

* Subscriber count - 172... I appreciate everyone who has supported me this far. Subscribe if you would like, I will be posting vlogs Tuesday and Friday @ 11 am MST if you want to stop by to show some love. Love Ya,
Cassie

View: https://youtu.be/z_TLv8LHfco