• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel hi i'm angieyourbaby i'm new here at yt my channel is created to give advice , tips , and many more

angieyourbaby

User name: angieyourbaby
Title of introduction: hi i'm angieyourbaby i'm new here at yt my channel is created to give advice , tips , and many more
Your name/ Alias: angie
Where are you from? philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to help me grow my channel so that i can help to others and also to fulfill my dreams
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? i love shopping , iloveyou eating and doing make up also
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream in life is to be successful in life and to be a successful influencer to help others
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCfyAqEa6Qyt7mak88qLldXQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: