• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Uploading everything I can and want!!!Diverse channel,hope you'll enjoy!!!

Hero ctive YT

Subscriber Goal
User name: Hero ctive YT
Title of introduction: Uploading everything I can and want!!!Diverse channel,hope you'll enjoy!!!
Your name/ Alias: Hero ctive YT!
Where are you from? Israel
How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't remember where and how I found it,but I think from Google Play...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just want to be a part of the community!!!
Also want to open my channel to a bigger crowd!!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: What do I want to accomplish with my channel?
This is a great question!!!
Well,I want tk get to 50M+ subs,to be monetized and to be verified!!!✔️
But to be monetized and verified is enough...
Also want to be a good model of behaviour!!!
How frequently do you upload? Now I am uploading from once in two weeks to once in a week...but I could also upload twise in two weeks or even twise in a week!!!(but I am not completed with my schedule,so changes could happen!!!)
What are your hobbies? YouTube,astronomy,learn new things,capoeira,science & more!!!
What is your biggest dream? To get 50M+ subs and to be a good behaviour model that convinced people for being a good model too!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hgRFuB-6tgPe9Gl1LvqlQ

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section .

All the Best for your journey ahead!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Do check out the forum rules as mentioned above. They explain the steps to get access to the Promotions and Feedback boards.