• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Got my Doctorate to play with Barbies

SuzieQNICU

User name: SuzieQNICU
Title of introduction: Got my Doctorate to play with Barbies
Your name/ Alias: SuzieQ
Where are you from? The farms of Kansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy appeared on my screen and curiosity got the best of me. And here I am!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums because of the generated prompt, and I'm just going with the flow. I also hope to learn YouTube tips and tricks while connecting with other YouTubers. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I enjoy the opportunity to learn new tech skills while unleashing my creativity through the combination of Barbie drama and my experience in health care. Ultimately I hope to inspire young people to consider a career in nursing or another health care field. I also hope to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in healthcare with the representation of Black, Indigenous, and People/Barbies of Color!
How frequently do you upload? I was uploading twice a week, but I am now trying to improve the quality of the video and post just once a week.
What are your hobbies? Finding different ways to motivate, manipulate, and bribe my 7-year-old daughter to do daily tasks.
What is your biggest dream? I would love to grow and develop the channel while collaborating with other channels with similar goals. I have a doctorate degree in higher education, and I have been working in academia for the past 10 years teaching nursing students. At this time in my life, I would like to redefine my role as a facilitator of nursing education. Through my channel of course :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SuzieQNICU

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! Don't forget to check out the forum rules as well as all the forum guidelines on each forum board before posting. Enjoy life and good luck with your youtube channel :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome! As Legacy said, the forum rules give details on how to gain full access to the boards, including the ability to post in the Promotions and Feedback boards.