• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Easy Homemade Soup | Sopa De Albondigas (meatball soup) | feed a LARGE family for a Month!!&

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Join me today in cooking a Soup that will keep a large family fed for a month. This Mexican Soup is delicious and very fulfilling. We will be making Sopa De Albondigas (meatball soup). Soup is a perfect combination with the Winter weather that is upon us. This Mexican soup is so easy to cook and prepare for. Albondigas are made to your specifications, so put what you think you would like in it. I show you what ingredients I like in my Albondigas soup. The kiddos and Hubby are chomping at the bit waiting for a taste of this Hot, Delicious, Harty, and fulfilling SOUP. Love Ya
Cassandra Celeste

LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 500 SUBS AND HAVE ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!

MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
THIS HELPS YOUTUBE KNOW TO SHOW MORE PEOPLE MY VIDEOS. THIS WILL GIVE US A BROADER COMMUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING KIDS AND MY JOURNEY TO FINALLY CHOOSE ME AND GET HEALTHY.

* Subscriber count - 170... I appreciate everyone who has supported me this far.
View: https://youtu.be/XOH-eZxwB2E