• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback How can I make this thumbnail different or should i make a new one

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is the thumbnail from my latest video. Should i add something or should i just make a new one

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 159

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You need to add something that will convince the viewer to subscribe, Like a screenshot of a game.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think @IanDominicTV said it. Remember people are going to see your thumbnail next to a bunch of other people's thumbnails and use their eyes to decide what to click. If I saw this next to a bunch of other Modern Warfare thumbnails, I would think it was a mistake for it to be there.

OP
OP
TyrionTheWolf

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I didn't think to use a screenshot of the match since it was a split screenmaxresdefault.jpg match but this is what i came up with

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I didn't think to use a screenshot of the match since it was a split screenView attachment 8376 match but this is what i came up with
Do either of you show up in your videos at all? or would you be willing to show up in your videos? I think what this thumb would benefit from would be both you and your fiance in the thumbnail on either side (with the background cut out so we still see the game) then you can probably take out "modern warfare" because that would probably be obvious to those who know the game. having you both on either sides of the frame, maybe with a love heart in the middle top would add enough curiosity for people to click.

I quite like the boarder, leave the boarder as is, I like it's angled format.

OP
OP
TyrionTheWolf

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yea i removed all the red font in my thumbnails. I would include pics of me and my fiance but we don't show up in any of the videos except the lives. I use my ps4 for recording and i don't know if i can put myself in the videos