• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Bulletproof business for rebellious no-nonsense women

BulletproofAlex

alexsheach.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BulletproofAlex
Title of introduction: Bulletproof business for rebellious no-nonsense women
Your name/ Alias: Alex
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? An Appsumo deal from YEARS ago. Didn't take the plunge back then... but wishing I'd started 4 years ago!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a huge fan of doing things RIGHT and I know there's a wealth of knowledge here... so ready to accumulate.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to use it as a marketing channel and to help steer women away from the fluff and empty strategy filling the marketplace. I want to get 1000s of subscribers to get my message out there.
How frequently do you upload? Currently weekly... trying to get on top of batching so I can go out twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Open water swimming in icy cold Scottish lochs! Horses. Feminism.
What is your biggest dream? A farm next to the sea so I can swim every day in the sea and ride my horses on the beach.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyTduxjoAM0HPm61n95-yQ

Reactions: SuzieQNICU

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: BulletproofAlex
OP
OP
BulletproofAlex

BulletproofAlex

alexsheach.com
Subscriber Goal
It's good for the soul... never a bad time to remember "I'm still alive f*k sh*t that's f*cking freezing"!

Half way across a loch and you're left with thoughts such as "I wonder how deep it is", or "I wonder what's down there" - obviously the answer is ALWAYS "300 apple watches and the hopes and dreams of a dozen Scottish princesses".

OP
OP
BulletproofAlex

BulletproofAlex

alexsheach.com
Subscriber Goal
PS Your welcome video just looked into my soul... except I had mine overseas so had to try and translate everything too at that moment of stress. Eeek!