• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I make funny gaming content

Leon Danton

User name: Leon Danton
Title of introduction: I make funny gaming content
Your name/ Alias: Lion
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from searching up on google 'YouTube extensions' to help with me and my fans story and path to success.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw that it was partnered with YouTube and it was very high rated so I decided to give it a try!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment my goal is to get my channel monetarized so I can earn money and help and treat other as well as me and my family because, everyone helps youtubers to achieve their dreams.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to make YouTube videos, football/soccer, Rugby, carting and photography.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a YouTube star and help others in need with the money I earn
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSNj7eDKeiHYF00fvD11h0g

Last edited:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section .

All the Best for your journey ahead!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Do check out the forum rules as mentioned above. They explain the steps to get access to the Promotions and Feedback boards.

Also, a lot of the gamers that use TubeBuddy hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord. You should check that out.