• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Gaming, singing and chipmunk voice!

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: Foxy_Andariel
Title of introduction: Gaming, singing and chipmunk voice!
Your name/ Alias: Foxy
Where are you from? sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? I am a twitch streamer for starters and I wanted to try my wings a bit and I was suggested Tubebuddy via a friend who uses it, and It's the best thing I've ever seen! It has made my start on Youtube been so much easier! thank you so much!

It was Luke-VA (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1dWZrGWSaF4qffWpApaHg) who introduced me to TubeBuddy! :D
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined so I can get tips and tricks on how to grow and also meet new beautiful people. Also after My friend talked about this and showed me the basics I just knew that this would be just what I needed! :D
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanna create a place that has a little bit of everything! I love gaming and such but I have a background in music and dance so I want so implement a little of all things :D variety so to say!
How frequently do you upload? I have no schedule yet But I'm working on it :D
What are your hobbies? Singing, dancing (I work as a pole dance instructor) gaming, Disney, exercise, food, and much more
What is your biggest dream? To be able to make a living out of youtube and twitch and maybe do some more singing and such! :D
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf1Po8iXibGduEbPtWEkZMw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! A lot of the games that use TubeBuddy hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord server. You should check it out.

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much! I am a fairly new member of the Discord so I will make sure do check that channel out and see what I can find :D.

thank you again :D