• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question Did you get any Black Friday-Cyber Monday Deals?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
In Australia we don't do Thanksgiving... but retail being retail, all the retail stores here did black Friday and cyber Monday deals.

It's still Monday in America, so did any of you pick up anything on bargain?

I got myself Clip Studio Paint for half off which was nice, been eying off that artist software for some time. And of course Steam sales :) (though thinking about it now, I probably should have bought some RAM while the deals were on. didn't think of it until now lol)

Did ya'll get anything?

• Love
Reactions: Zanet

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
New headphones from Wyze. They are bluetooth (with attachable audio cable), auto pause when removed, noise cancelling, touch controls, and 20 hour battery life. The only problem is built in Alexa... useless for me ha ha (if it is connected to my phone or PC it needs Google Assistant.)

If they do half of what they say - it is a well spent $49. Black Friday gave $10 off a 2nd pair, and free shipping.

OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't necessarily for making videos only, but I got a new phone
I've been looking to get a new phone (Which would definitely help in some areas of film making, especially for YouTube Shorts and stories) but I want to research a bit more between the differances between iPhone, Samsung and Google Pixel first, but definitely a great time to get a new phone

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
In Australia we don't do Thanksgiving... but retail being retail, all the retail stores here did black Friday and cyber Monday deals.

I got myself Clip Studio Paint for half off which was nice, been eying off that artist software for some time. And of course Steam sales :) (though thinking about it now, I probably should have bought some RAM while the deals were on. didn't think of it until now lol)

Did ya'll get anything?

I did get a few. An ipad, camera gear, etc. It was a lot of fun!

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I was seriously close to getting an ipad, but alas, not quite enough in the bank just yet, and by time I remembered I should get some camera gear, the sales were pretty much gone. :) Quite a fun experience indeed! :)

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I thought that said you got an iPad and a camera, not camera gear. So I thought you bought 2 really big things and was like wow.

Garry_3232

I really need to look into the newest GoPros. The last one I remember being released was the GoPro 6, then I decided to get a Sony but I'm kinda wishing I went with the GoPro in hindsight.

All good, Beanie. Which Sony did you get? I've been thinking about the ZV1.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
any news for a 2021 blackfriday offer?

It looks like TB is having a Black Friday sale after all! This looks like a good deal. I am thinking about an upgrade.

Solie

TubeBuddy Pro

Did ya'll get anything?
I got some mini blue tooth speakers for my kids and mostly Steam games and a couple from Epic Games

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I got the LEGEND version of TubeBuddy. That is what got me here :)
Oh, also got some early Christmas presents for the kids.

I am constantly amazed about the different successful channels are out there! Fabulous channel!

Reactions: Woodward