• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi! Be blessed and be a blessing

Zel 777

User name: Zel 777
Title of introduction: Hi! Nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Zel
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching random videos in youtube and I saw some of the youtubers are posting an image, sharing their milestones in reaching specific number of views and subscribers. And I thought, it would be nice also to share my milestones to my channel. So I immediately searched and installed TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It is nice to interact with other people and get out from my comfort zone. Sometimes, it feels great when you know new people from other countries and learn from each others' culture, traditions and the like.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: When I started my channel, I originally plan on sharing song covers with an instrument called Kalimba or Thumb Piano. But, as time passed by, I feel like God is saying that it is an opportunity for me to share the Great Commission to other people as well and spread the Word. So, I included some scriptural topics on my channel plus music,.
How frequently do you upload? I do not have specific schedule on uploading my videos but my goal is to consistently upload a content at least twice or thrice a month.
What are your hobbies? I love playing instruments such as guitar and kalimba. Hiking and traveling are also one of my favorite things to do.
What is your biggest dream? My dream since I'm in my secondary education days is to build a foundation for the less fortunate. I also dreamt of owning a business, properties, building a family, traveling with them. But, building a foundation is still in my heart and would like to reach it through this channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElXIsA-IdXvkrNraIWMDiw?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: