• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi Buddies I'm new here looking to grow my channel hope your all sane.stay safe

Sandra han1993

User name: Sandra han1993
Title of introduction: Hi Buddies I'm new here looking to grow my channel hope your all sane.stay safe
Your name/ Alias: Sandra hans
Where are you from? Sandra hans
How did you find TubeBuddy? Well I found it after watching YouTube videos about tubebudy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was inspired by@ Vidiq after watching several videos of him encouraging us to join tubebudy so it got me here,hopefully for the best,hopefully to learn and discover more things I knew not before
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well by acquiring more skills and learning to improve my content, I would love to inspire others willing to join YouTube and also be agreat motivation to others .
How frequently do you upload? I normally upload daily or sometimes after three days
What are your hobbies? Singing, reading novels,swimming
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be financially stable and be able to help people who are less fortune (people in need)❤,And also create my own charity organisation
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sandrahans

Reactions: summersprayducation

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section .

All the Best for your journey ahead!